Girl Scout Cookies for Girls
Selling cookies is about more than just handing over a box for money. It's about learning skills essential to success and to life, like goal setting, decision making, money management, people skills, and business ethics.
Digital Cookie for Girl Scouts
Now you can sell cookies in a whole new way with Digital Cookie’s Digital Order Card!
It’s true. The Girl Scout Cookie Program has gone digital, and being a rock star cookie boss has never been easier. The Digital Order Card is fun, safe, easy, and super cool!
Digital Cookie’s Digital Order Card also makes it easier than ever for your cookie customers to support you while enjoying beyond-delicious Girl Scout Cookies!
With the Digital Order Card, you can:
- Create your very own Digital Cookie site, telling customers about your goals and taking orders online.
- Customize the way you learn and earn, using technology to do things like build your customer list and post a photo or video to inspire more support.
- Market your cookie business, sending cool emails to friends and family to encourage them to visit your Digital Cookie site.
- Track your sales with an awesome dashboard, analyzing your results by cookie, week, and type of delivery.
Check out some of these great Digital Cookie resources for Girl Scouts:
How to Sell Cookies
Everyone knows how tasty Girl Scout cookies are, but a lot of people don’t know what we learn by selling them. We’re talking about things like goal setting, decision making, money management, people skills, and business ethics—stuff we need to know to be successful.
This year, we made a super-simple guide to help you get the most of your cookie-selling experience.
10 Steps to Cookie-Selling Success
- Say hello.
- Make eye contact.
- Ask if she's a Girl Scout.
- Share your goal.
- Show off your inventory.
- Point out our new package design!
- Talk about money.
- Share why you’re a Girl Scout.
- Find out how you did.
- Say thanks.
View the "How to Sell Cookies" flyer>>
Get your Cookie-Selling Tools!
Here you'll find great tools to help you get the word out about your cookie sale. There are posters, business cards, banners, and more.
Tools to Build Your Cookie Program Success>>
Sales Tips That Work - Steps to Cookie Success
Here's a great marketing tip that works:
- When customers ask the price of Cookies, tell them that they are "5 for $20".
- Contact customers from last year. Let them know that the Cookie sale has started and ask if they would like to try this year's new Cookies.
- Know your product – be able to list each cookie and know something about each one.
- Smile, remember your manners, say please and thank you.
- Do a walk-about sale. Similar to a booth sale, just without the actual booth. With a walk-about, your Girl Scout Troop gets together and walks around the neighborhood with boxes of Girl Scout Cookies in hand… or in a wagon. This is a great way to clear out those last boxes of Cookies. Customers are still looking for Cookies!
- Contact local fraternal and military organizations, i.e. VFW, American Legion, Masons, and Knights of Columbus, etc. Perhaps they can host a booth sale or purchase cookies for Operation Cookie.
- Have a booth sale… It’s fun, easy and you sell lots of cookies!
- Encourage customers to purchase #OneMoreBox.
- Most importantly, be Creative and Have FUN!!
Rewards Program for Girls Scout Cookie Sales
Girl Scouts from Nassau County who sell Girl Scout Cookies® have an opportunity to earn Cookie Rewards based on the number of boxes of Girl Scout Cookies they sell.
Check out the Cool Rewards for the Upcoming Cookie Season>>
One More Box
Use these Girl Scout Cookie Marketing Sales Tools to help you reach your Cookie Sale Goal(s).
One More Box Resources: