Girl Scout Cookies for Girl Scout Volunteers
The Girl Scout Cookie® Program is a key part to the Girl Scouting experience. Much more than a way to raise money, the Girl Scout Cookie® Program is a hands-on, leadership and entrepreneurial opportunity which teaches girls five skills needed in both life and business-- goal setting, decision making, money management, business ethics, and peoples skills. These are skills that last far beyond the Cookie Season.
- NEW for Cookie Volunteers!
- Cookie Training for Girl Scout Volunteers
- Girl Scout Research on Financial Literacy
- We Want to Hear Your Troops Sales Stories!
- Digital Cookie - more to come
- Cookie Activities and Links
- Marketing Tools
- Volunteer Forms
- Cookie Booth Sales
- NEW - Cookie Booth Recorder video
- Cookie Volunteer Training
- Cookies 101 for Troop Cookie Managers and/or Troop Leaders
This workshop is for new or relatively new Leaders and Troop Cookie Managers to learn the ins and outs of the Cookie Program. From a brief history to the latest technological resources, you’ll learn what you need to know to make the Cookie Program fun and rewarding for all members of the Troop.
- Note: This workshop should be taken in addition to your Association Troop Manager training.
- There is a $5.00 fee for this workshop. There are two morning and two evening sessions that will take place at the Council Service Center in Garden City.
- Choose one to register for:
- 11/12, 10:00-11:30am, 11/13 7:00-8:30pm, 12/4 11:00am-12:30pm or 12/4 7:00-8:30pm.
- Cookies 102: eBudde® is your friend!
- So…you’re no longer a Cookie Rookie…and you’ve got a year or two of being a Troop Cookie Manager “under your belt”…but, eBudde® is not yet your buddy! On top of it all, this year you’ll need to share information with your Troop about the exciting new Digital Cookie Program. Never fear, you are on your way to adding “Experienced Sales and Supply Chain Manager” to your resume! At this session, veteran Troop Cookie managers and staff will share their tips for success.
NOTE: this program is for Troop Volunteers who have been involved with the Cookie Program for at least 1 year. This program does NOT take the place of your Association Cookie Manager training.
There is a $5.00 fee for this workshop. You can choose from one morning or one evening session that will take place at the Council Service Center in Garden City.
- Select one:
- Thursday, 12/18, 8:00pm-9:30pm or Friday, 12/19, 10:00am-11:30am
- Interested in helping out at the Cookie Celebration?
- If your Troop (Cadette/Senior/Ambassador) would like to run an activity table at the January 10, 2015 Cookie Celebration, sign them up for one of the volunteer training session on Wednesday, December 17, 2014 or Thursday, December 18, 2014. Both sessions run from 7:00pm-8:00pm at the Council Service Center. There's no fee for this event, but you must sign up in advance.
- Want to learn more about Booth Sales?
- Sign up for Build a Better Booth Workshop on February 5, 2015 from 7:00pm - 8:30pm at the Council Service Center in Garden City. If you've never done a booth sale before or want some great tips on how to maximize your time, energy and profits, join us on February 5th.
Cookie Volunteer Blog
- New from Little Brownie Bakers is a Volunteer Blog blog.littlebrownie.com. The new Little Brownie digital program contains action-packed learning games, fun craft ideas, timely selling tips and more!
- To make it easier to keep track of Booth sales and allocate boxes to participating girls, try using the Little Brownie Booth Sale Recorder app. It ties directly to eBudde, so once you input the information with the app, it will automatically appear in eBudde. Need to make changes, no problem. You can make adjustments manually in eBudde. Click here for Booth Recorder instructions.
- VIP e-Training Lessons for Troop Cookie Managers
- If you missed your Association training or just need a refresher, take the VIP eTraining from Little Brownie and GSNC. To gain access, use the same login information that you use for the eBudde system. Need help logging onto eBudde, contact your Association Chair or Sonia Oxford or Fran McAllister.
- E-Budde Online Training
- If you're new to eBudde or need a refresher, log onto eBudde and click on the eLearning tab. That will bring you to the eBudde tutorial.
- E-Budde Demo Site
- Here's your chance to become familiar with the E-Budde system.
- More training videos from Little Brownie Bakers
- Five Skills in Five Steps, Safety First, Share Your Goal
Girl Scout Research on Financial Literacy
The latest information from the Girl Scout Research Institute shows that girls want financial literacy skills to help them achieve their dreams. For more details on the study, click here.
- Having It All - the full report and tip sheet for adults. Summary report.
- Follow the link for a list of all the Girl Scout Financial Literacy Programs for all levels.
- We Want to Hear Your Troops Sales Stories!
- Tell us what your Troop has done with the funds you've earned through the Girl Scout Cookie Program. Send your stories and pictures to Fran McAllister!
- Digital Cookie is Coming!
- The Cookie Club program will become the NEW Digital Order Card program.
- Keep coming back for more information.
Cookie Activities and Links
Plan an Association Cookie rally - get free patches
- Kick off Activities-for-girls
- Booth Recorder instructions
- Cookie Rally booklet
- Daisy, Brownie, Junior Activity guide
Cadette, Senior Ambassador Activity guide
- Creative Cookie Booth Designs
- Reorder Calling Card -Cookie business card
- Recipes to try out
- Extra order card
- Good booth/bad booth flyer
- Troop Proceeds Option form
- How to Sell Cookies
- Valentine gift card
- Valentines Cookie cards
- One More Box stickers
- One More Box stickers for customers
- One More Box flyer (support a girl's goals)
- One More Box flyer (Cookie Locator)
One More Box booth table tent
- How many boxes would you like? business card sheets
- "5 for $20" sign
- Cookie Pin order form
- Girl Permission Slip
- Troop Cookie Manager Agreement
- Troop Cookie Manager Manual
Cookie Booth Sales
- Booth Information for Leaders and Troop Cookie Managers
- Cookie Booth Sales are a simple way to increase sales by reaching customers who are not at home when girls take orders or sell door-to-door. Build a Better Booth Workshop February 5, 2015
- Learn all about the different types of booth sales and how to arrange a booth sale>>
Cookie Booth Sales Signs to Print Out
Click here for 7 different signs that girls can hold at a Booth Sale or Walkabout.
- - You See Cookies: We See Girls Learning to Set Goals
- - When I set Goals, I Learn to Make Decisions
- - The Girl Scout Cookie Program® Teaches Girls Money Management
- - When you talk to me about Cookies, I’m practicing People Skills!
- - Ask Me about our Samples: It will help me learn my job!
- - The Girl Scout Cookie Program® Is Based on Sound Business Ethics
- - Money Management is More than Making Change: I’m learning to change the world!