Participate in GSNC's Mags&Munchies Fall Products Program
Why Participate in the Mags&Munchies Fall Products Program?
Through Girl Scouts of Nassau County's (GSNC) Mags&Munchies Fall Products Program, Girl Scouts begin to develop life skills which they can use in the years to come. Girls who learn goal setting, decision making, money management, people skills, and business ethics will be poised for success in their personal and professional life.
* Goal Setting - Girls learn how to set goals and meet deadlines.
* Decision Making - Girl Scouting teaches girls how to use research to develop a plan and work as a team.
* Money Management - Girls learn to make change, plan and budget their funds.
* People Skills - Girls gain confidence learning how to deal with different types of people.
* Business Ethics - Girl Scouting teaches girls to be honest, trustworthy and reliable.
Dive-in to Girl Scouts of Nassau County's (GSNC) Mags&Munchies Fall Products Program. Join in, Be Active! and learn how to set goals and strive to achieve them through solid decision making, money management, people skills and good business ethics.
What's new for the 2014 Mags&Munchies Fall Products Program?
BIG NEWS for this upcoming year:
- ALL products this year can be ordered online and shipped right to consumers.
- Girls can create their own virtual online store and sell by sending out emails or giving people their business card with the girls online ID number.
- *NEW* To Remember This photo keepsake products including calendars, photo cards and albums are available both online and through the paper catalog.
- Great new tins, perfect for gift giving.
- 5 online corporate gift items: premium nut, snack and chocolate filled tins.
- 3 Contests this year for top selling girls and Troops.
- FREE gift for all 01 Leaders who are registered for the 2015 Girl Scout year.
The online program has ended for 2014. If customers still have orders, they are welcome to continue ordering magazines and photo keepsakes throughout the year to benefit the Girl Scouts of Nassau County Council.