Participate in GSNC's Mags&Munchies Fall Products Program
Why Participate in the Mags&Munchies Fall Products Program?
Through Girl Scouts of Nassau County's (GSNC) Mags&Munchies Fall Products Program, Girl Scouts begin to develop life skills which they can use in the years to come. Girls who learn goal setting, decision making, money management, people skills, and business ethics will be poised for success in their personal and professional life.
* Goal Setting - Girls learn how to set goals and meet deadlines.
* Decision Making - Girl Scouting teaches girls how to use research to develop a plan and work as a team.
* Money Management - Girls learn to make change, plan and budget their funds.
* People Skills - Girls gain confidence learning how to deal with different types of people.
* Business Ethics - Girl Scouting teaches girls to be honest, trustworthy and reliable.
Reach New Heights with Girl Scouts of Nassau County's (GSNC) Mags&Munchies Fall Products Program. Be SPOTACULAR! and learn how to create your very own virtual online store and sell magazines and photo keepsakes by sending emails to family/friends. Girls can also collect donations for two different Council community service programs: Project Thank-You (magazines for the military) and Operation Stop Hunger (snack items for Island Harvest).
Reach New Heights with the 2015 Mags&Munchies Fall Products Program
Be SPOTACULAR! Help Your Troop Earn Fund$ this Fall with...
- NEW snack items
- Great new tins
- Products can be ordered online and shipped right to consumers.
- Girls can create their own virtual online store and sell by sending out emails or giving people their business card with the girls online ID number.
- To Remember This photo keepsake products including calendars, photo cards and albums are available both online and through the paper catalog.
- Corporate gift items: premium nut, snack and chocolate filled tins.