By Participating in Girl Scouts of Nassau County's (GSNC) Mags&Munchies
Fall Products Program, Girl Scouts will learn how to Be Your Best You!
They'll have the opportunity to grow when they set goals and strive to achieve them through solid decision making, money management, people skills and good business ethics.
Why Participate in the Mags&Munchies Fall Products Program?
Through Girl Scouts of Nassau County's (GSNC) Mags&Munchies Fall Products Program, Girl Scouts begin to develop life skills which they can use in the years to come. Girls who learn goal setting, decision making, money management, people skills, and business ethics will be poised for success in their personal and professional life.
* Goal Setting - Girls learn how to set goals and meet deadlines.
* Decision Making - Girl Scouting teaches girls how to use research to develop a plan and work as a team.
* Money Management - Girls learn to make change, plan and budget their funds.
* People Skills - Girls gain confidence learning how to deal with different types of people.
* Business Ethics - Girl Scouting teaches girls to be honest, trustworthy and reliable.
Participation in Mags&Munchies Will Help My Girl Scout Troop
The GSNC's Mags&Munchies Fall Products Program is a fun, quick, and easy way for Girl Scout Troops to earn money towards trips and programs which girls can participate. Through the sale of magazines and nuts and chocolates, Troops can earn Troop Rewards in the form of money to go towards Troop projects, girl programs and much more. Girl Scouts who Participate also have the opportunitiy to set goals towards Girl Scout Rewards (Incentives) they would like to earn.
This Council-sponsored money-earning opportunity enables family and friends to support Girl Scout Troops and Girl Scouting in the community.